Monday, March 11, 2013

TVknittingpodcast Episode 44

Stitchery:


HoAloha sweater. I had some drama after I recorded, I'll talk about THAT next week.

Plain Vanilla socks. Knit on them in the movies, apparently I can knit 22 rounds in 2 hrs.

Confessions of a Newbie Spinner:


Spinning on my Phang. Baby camel, dyed pink and green. From Knitted Choice (Etsy)


You can see my Jennie the Potter bowl in the pic below!


Stash Stories:


I got this gorgeous Alpaca/Merino/Silk blend from Three Waters Farm


Knitting Lessons:

The "Knitting Fairies" added a repeat to one of my student's Traveling Woman shawl.




Bartime:



"The Shamrocker"



2oz white tequila
2oz melon liquor
1 oz triple sec
Splash orange juice

Put all ingredients in shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain into rocks glass. Garnish with orange slice.

"The Shamrock Shaker"



2oz Kahula
1oz Amaretto
2.5oz Milk

Put ingredients into cocktail shaker with ice, shake vigorously, strain into chilled martini glass, sprinkle green colored sugar on top of drink and serve.

Shamrocktini



2oz Bailey's (or any irish creme liquor with a hint of mint chocolate)
1oz Vanilla vodka

Put into cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously. Pour into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a mint leaf.



No comments:

Post a Comment