Thursday, January 8, 2015

TVknittingpodcast Episode 81--All The Pretty Yarn!

Look Mom I'm on TV!!

Join me as I talk about all of the handspun that I completed in 2014!







Links to what I talked about:

Fiber Optic yarn and fiber

Into The Whirled

Woolpierogi

Knitty And Color

Loop

Knit Spin Farm

Nunnaba (Teal and Orange Batt)

Spirit Trail Fiberworks (Green and Gold Finn/Dorset/Targhee X---- Dyed Roving)

Boxy (Joji Locatelli)

Magia (Laura Nelkin)

Hitchhiker (Martina Behm)

Tan House Brook Shawl (Jennifer Lassonde) 

Indian Feathers Shawl (Alina Appasov)



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your audio and now video cast. Your work is fantastic and impressive. How fun to be able to see it as well as hear your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan!

    Thank you so much for taking time out to comment! I am also a great admirer of you, your podcast and your designs. Designing is on the horizon for me someday!

    I would love to meet you sometime. Sadly I will not be at SSK this year, but I'll be there next year. I am always at Rhinebeck, maybe I'll catch up to you there!

    ReplyDelete