Sunday, December 2, 2012

TVknittingpodcast Episode 36

Intro:


Maria from the Subway Knits podcast raised $2912.00 for Hurricane Sandy relief! That is super awesome!

Stitchery:


Foot Ovens by the Yarn Harlot


Sockhead hats:




Annis Shawl for Troy's teacher: LOVE how this came out!


Skew Socks: Tiger's eye colorway, socks that rock, LOVE how this is pooling, looks like Tiger Stripes!


Scraps to send to Paula at the Knitting Pipeline podcast. They make me happy!


I am using same scraps for the Work in Progress pins for my kitting students. The scraps are all BMFA socks that rock.


Confessions of a Newbie Spinner:


Yarn that I spun from Mabel the fleece for a Making Waves Cardigan: 3ply heaving Fingering/Sport weight.


Loop Batt Spinning: I'm on the pretty light teal green.



Yeah, a little uneven. Having trouble with drafting this.


SPINDLING!!!!

Plying cop from Kuchulu sample: Plying on golding (very heavy spindle)


Bosworth Midi: Cashgora goat fiber with silk


Bosworth Mini: Going to do a little bit of spinning the Cashgora silk on this one as well.


Kuchulu: Trying to do the "Pretty Wind On"


My Christmas Present from Mom and Dad: Black and White Ebony Lark Spindle from Jenkins Yarn Tools. <3


I will be spinning this: the Knitgirllls colorway from Fiberoptic. There are some left until 12/8/12





















No comments:

Post a Comment