Monday, June 11, 2012

TVknittingpodcast Episodes 21 & 22

Intro:


TV Podcast I enjoy:  TV Times Three and TVtalkpodcast with GMMR and Ducky


Stitchery:


Almost finished with Nupps and Crosses Scarf.




I have to make the other end match, since I made a mistake with the charts.

Finished sleeve on Cabled Pullover, and started new sleeve.


Confessions of a Newbie Spinner:

This is what I want to spin in one week:



This is what I want to spin in one day: (pre drafted) .4oz



Mini fleece that I washed and combed with dog combs. It is so bright white. It looks like a little cloud.



Knitting Lessons:


Stash Stories:






My friend had surgery, and I brought her this pattern: Silk Moon Crescent Shawlette


Knitting Dreams:


Bar Time:

Picture of our bar with flash:


Picture of our bar without flash:





No comments:

Post a Comment