Sunday, March 4, 2012

TVknittingpodcast Episode 8

Stitchery:


This big blue blob is my Maia Shawl



I also worked on my mitten. Pic to come.

Stash Stories:

Sweater Stash:

Madeline Tosh DK 9 skeins


Malbrigo Rios 7 skeins


Laceweight Stash


Looking at these pictures, I think I have very good taste! :)

Knitting Lessons:


Peruse my Ravelry Projects Page to see pics of all 7 pairs in the 2008 club.

Knitting Dreams:


I want to make this adorable Mickey Mouse Keychain designed by Disneyette for my Upcoming Disney Trip

She also designed These adorable Super Mario Hexipuffs.

PS:


This year's Downton Abbey Swap is closed, but we are going to do a bigger one in January 2013!


My friend Jaya gifted me with This Shawl and as a thank you, I gave her my variegated skein of Skinny Bugga. Jaya has a great knitting blog!


This week in TV:


This Episode of Community has a hilarious Downton Abbey/Cougartown mashup.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Also, I'm jealous of your stash. ;)

    ReplyDelete